A variety of enhancement activities are offered in this extended hours to help children ages 4 – 6 develop living skills, communication and interaction skills, language skills, public speaking skills throughout the week.
The After School Program starts with a nutritious lunch, followed by a daily reading time using age-appropriate leveled readers in English / Chinese / Bahasa Malaysia. A short game is played to enliven the little ones before they work on their assigned homework under teachers’ guidance.
Thereafter, children play and learn through a series of enriching activities:
- Chinese Fun Activities
- Grammar Fun
- Activities in our Innovation Centre i.e. puzzles, board games
- Music and Dance
- Art & Craft / Directed Drawing / Origami
- Domestic Science (Cooking Fun)
- Speech and Drama in English Literature
- Character Building
- Science Experiments
- Revision of school work (Especially before written assessments)
- Children that are weaker in their academic work receive extra attention during ASP